Monday, August 6, 2018

Howdy- Again

HOWDY!

I have been a Blogger since 1999, but as all things must end, my old Blog- The California Cowgirl- has reached the end of her tether.

This is a new improved version of that blog.

I invite you to check in here once in awhile. I have humor and wisdom to share, and I would like to also check in with some of my old blogging friends, and maybe make some new blogging friends.

This isn't a "How do I make it" kind of blog. It isn't a "How to" kind of a blog. You won't learn how to paint a dresser, or plant a seed, or diaper a baby or frame a photograph.

 It's more of a HOLY S*^% kind of a blog!

Like " Holy S*&%, did she really go THERE!?

It's a Travel blog- I want to share the places I go and the history I find there.

It's an  Advice kind of a blog. You want to know the history of the Spanish bit, the spur, the saddle, the mustang, the Gold Rush? Me too!

I blog about things that are important to me. Things like horses, and dogs and children and antiques and friendships. If I wonder about some aspect of life- I try to find out about it and blog about that too.

Maybe we will have a few laughs together. Maybe we will become friends.

I any case, I'd sure like to hear from you~


Happy Trails!



1 comment:

  1. YeeeeHaw, maw!!!
    Gotta lotta tok bout Upstairs.
    Willin' to hang-up yer stirrps
    and follow Jesus ..??
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete